Shero Barbie dolls
In 2015, Barbie celebrated female heroes who inspire girls by breaking boundaries and expanding the possibilities for women everywhere. One-of-a-kind dolls were created for each of the Shero honorees including Ava DuVernay, Emmy Rossum, Eva Chen, Kristin Chenoweth, Sydney “Mayhem” Keiser, and Trisha Yearwood.
Body types Barbie doll (curvy, petite, and tall)
In 2016, to better reflect the world girls see today, Barbie introduced three new body types: curvy, petite, and tall. The launch of the new body types landed Barbie on the cover of Time magazine.
Barbie shined a light on empowering role models from the past and present in an effort to inspire more girls. The campaign, #MoreRoleModels, honored extraordinary women from around the world on International Women’s Day. The Inspiring Women doll line also launched and featured Frida Kahlo, Katherine Johnson, and Amelia Earhart.
- 7 vital reasons you should get your 4-year old a drawing kit
- 15 Indigenous delicacies served in Nigerian restaurants
- How to create a sales strategy for a competitive advantage?
- Cheap and fast home remedies for toothache
- How to make Non-Alcoholic Cocktails